Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 2013

 April's Sibshops started off with a  lot of smiles, despite the still cold and cloudy weather!
Where is Spring Already?
 This months theme was to "Take Care! Of the earth, your self and your sib!"
 We created super fun and funny Mr. Recycle Heads. We have a creative group of Sibshoppers. Keep watering their hair, give em a cut and they will keep on growing for ya!
 Our "Share Fair" consisted of small groups talking together writing down ways they take care of themselves and ways they are asked and do take care of their siblings with special needs.
 The kids shared these things and more: What I can do when I am angry; Who can I talk to?; When my sib is sad I can; My parents ask me to always help my sib....

 This new game called "Color Guard" was a big hit! We have some fast, sneaky athletes
on our Sibshops roster.

These are just a few of the things we enjoyed this month at Sibshops! Come back in May for more.

No comments: